Core and App 1.5.2
NEW: Tap to White Balance.
Set the global white balance of the Live machine with just one tap on the iPad.
- Inside the iPad app go to Settings > White Balance.
- Be sure that you want to change the system's white balance. Changes will affect all videos and photos. It is not possible to revert to a previous white balance.
- Tap the lock icon to unlock the Live View. The camera moves into position.
- Tap the gray target to set the white balance. The changes will be reflected instantly in Live View. If you are not happy with the result, tap again.
- When creating a new Outfit, your previous selections of model and presets are automatically pre-selected, saving you time.
- If you don't type or scan a product name, the auto-generated one will be a time code, making sure it is always unique.
- Text fields for preset naming and model naming behave more logically.
Meta data improvements
- All tags fields will be included even if they don't contain a value, ensuring data consistency.