Core and App 1.2.2
Redesigned Light Controller
- The Light Controller has been completely redesigned so it is much easier and faster to use.
- Interface elements are much larger and easier to tap with your finger.
- We've also built in clever balancing features that allow you to adjust both intensity and balance with one finger movement.
- Locking and unlocking of Light Controller is easier and more obvious.
- Exposure is moved to the bottom of the screen, making it easier to distinguish from the light intensity. It's also possible to instantly read the exposure value.
Memory and fixes
- In some cases, the system would rapidly run out of memory, causing overall slowness and failing exports. This has now been resolved.
- Preview videos could get stuck at 75% due to code threads getting tangled up - they should be untangled now.
- We've added more checks and reminders to ensure photos are always in focus.
- If a clip in a video was re-shot, the preview would appear black afterwards. This is now fixed.