Full time position in Haarlem, Netherlands.
About the job
Are you passionate about Marketing, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement?
StyleShoots is looking for an experienced results-oriented B2B Online Marketer who directs and improves performance across all channels. Based on data, you have an overview of all online channels that the customer comes into contact with and knows how to use each channel effectively.
As part of our sales team in Haarlem, you are responsible for setting up all online marketing campaigns that fit within the marketing strategy of StyleShoots. Together with our marketing team, you'll think of the different campaigns and aim to optimize traffic and sales. With the single goal of increasing inbound leads in our target countries.
You have already earned your spurs in online marketing. Terms such as SEO, SEA, Display, Analytics, social media advertising, (re)targeting and e-mail marketing are all very familiar to you.
Check out the video showcasing our latest product, StyleShoots Live:
What you'll be doing
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Setting up SEA and developing Social Media strategy and increasing Social Media presence (campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram, etc).
- Tracking and monitoring campaign performance; you optimize the online campaigns on the basis of data that you collect from analyses and reports. This way you achieve maximum return. You can translate the latest developments in the field of online marketing into daily practice.
- You provide data input and suggestions to the marketing team, ensuring maximum results while staying on brand.
- You investigate the online behavior of the potential customers and discover where there are opportunities to achieve more and better online results.
- Website optimization - think A / B testing with the aim of conversion and customer journey optimization.
- E-mail marketing towards new and existing StyleShoots customers, implementing the email strategy, creating briefs, designing and building targeted and segmented email campaigns.
- Setting up marketing automation flows on both e-mail and other online channels.
Who you are
- At least a completed Bachelors degree in the field of marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in Digital B2B marketing as an Online Marketer, Online Marketing specialist.
- You have experience with: Social Media Optimization (SMO), SEA, SEO / keyword analyzes, SEM, Google Analytics, remarketing, content marketing and email marketing / automation.
- You have an eye for detail and are very strong analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge in Photoshop is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both in word and in writing. German / French is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting, very international and professional working environment.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company.
- A characteristic office in the center of Haarlem (near the station and Amsterdam).
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.