Inside Sales Representative - French Speaking
Full time position in Haarlem, Netherlands.
About the job
StyleShoots is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and forward thinking Inside Sales Representative to join a growing team. In this role, you will be responsible to source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails for the expansion of StyleShoots’ client portfolio. You will work closely with Sales for your designated region and provide a pro-active and mutual service and support to Sales in activities such as setting appointments and managing the opportunity funnel in order to drive direct revenue and long-term growth in the business.
You’ll be stationed at StyleShoots’ Haarlem office with an international group of over 20 people managing design, development, sales, logistics and support.
Check out the video showcasing our latest product, StyleShoots Live:
What you'll be doing
- Your main tasks and responsibilities are centered around direct contact with customers, distribution partners and the sales department.
- You will research accounts, identify key players and generate interest all to maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- You will route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- You will configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone and mail.
- You have experience in international environments and you are willing to face new challenges in your daily work.
Who you are
- You are assertive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess sound phone skills - with experience in cold and warm calling.
- You have a proven track record in a B2B sales environment - inbound lead consulting and outbound prospecting activities.
- Your communication, presentation and social skills are excellent.
- You can multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Of course, you have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You are a true team player, and are comfortable with working in an international team.
- Strong customer focus and sales orientation.
- You are flexible and creative because things can be different tomorrow.
- You are fluent in English and French (native is preferred). A third language (Dutch, German, Spanish) is a good plus.
What we offer
- An interesting, very international and professional working environment.
- Strong focus on personal development.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company.
- A characteristic office in the center of Haarlem (near the station and Amsterdam).
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.
Are you the one?
Do you have the passion, talent and the personality, and do you also want to contribute to the success of the hundreds of StyleShoots customers worldwide? Then fill in the form below.