Core and App 3.5
Auto Alpha and Calibration
- Calibration screens have been updated to provide clearer guidance.
- Auto Alpha improvements - halo around products is reduced.
- Calibration measures background light levels more accurately to improve Auto Alpha fidelity.
- Calibration triggers each product light in sequence, laying the path for future algorithm refinements.
- Round Diffusers on LED (mid-2014) versions of Horizontal and Vertical are better supported. A new setting can be enabled in Settings > Calibration, which will up the brightness and improve Light Controller behavior when diffusers are mounted.
- iPad barcode scanner expanded to also support ITF-14 and Code 93.
iOS 11 and fixes
- Improved iOS 11 compatibility.
- Support for the iOS 11 drag-drop feature to easily copy in product names from another app in Slide Over mode.
- Fixed iPad app crash if more than 25 categories were created.