Core and App 1.2
Exporting and files
- Exporting is now up to 30% faster and more robust.
- Export progress bar is much more fine grained.
- PNG is now available as an export file format.
- Improved tagging of Framings in file names.
- You can now select / deselect photos inside an Outfit. So you only export the photos you want. TIP: Swipe up on the image preview to quickly select/deselect.
- File Handling screen has been added in Settings. So you can change folder structure and separator character.
- Naming of files is now consistent between photos and videos.
- When you delete files outfits, you see a grid preview of the files so you're sure about what you're deleting.
- Storage and internal file management is more efficient.
- Alerts are now letting you know if the system or export volumes are running low on space.
Video recording and Templates
- New "Belgrade" video template with no cuts and full body framing. For ultra simple posing and walk-in-walk-outs.
- Preview videos of each template, making it easy to see what you'll get.
- More straight forward text hints for each clip during recording, describing template, framing and camera behavior.
- To re-record a clip, long press on the green checkmark. This avoids accidental re-recordings.
- Video framings now scale dynamically depending on the model's height.
- Blazing fast image browsing in the Outfit Composer gallery. TIP: tap and slide to compare multiple images.
- Video previews now better represent the final result.
- Video previews are now loading faster.
- Auto-focus is faster after the camera is done moving.
- Auto-focus uses face detection to make sure your model stays sharp.
- Framing presets can now be rearranged in Settings. Just tap Edit and drag.
- Fixed a backend crash that would require a system reboot.
- 50+ bug fixes and enhancements across the entire machine.