Inside Sales Representative - UK
Full time position in London, UK.
About the job
StyleShoots is looking for a self-motivated, dynamic and forward thinking Inside Sales
Representative to join a growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing new sales
opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and emails for the
expansion of StyleShoots’ client portfolio. You will work closely with Sales for your designated
region and provide a pro-active and mutual service and support to Sales in activities such as
setting appointments and managing the opportunity funnel in order to drive direct revenue and
long-term growth in the business.
You’ll be stationed at StyleShoots’ Islington Office in London, UK.
Also, check out the video showcasing our latest product, StyleShoots Live:
What you'll be doing
- Your main tasks and responsibilities are centralized around direct contact with customers, distribution partners and the sales department.
- You will research accounts, identify key players and generate interest all to maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- You will route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- You will configure, price, negotiate and quote sales solutions as well as provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone and mail.
- You have experience in international environments and you are willing to face new challenges on a daily basis.
Who you are
- You are assertive, goal-oriented, articulate and possess sound phone skills: experience in cold and warm calling.
- You have a proven track record in a B2B sales environment; inbound lead consulting and outbound prospecting activities.
- Your communication, presentation and social skills are excellent.
- You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Of course, you have experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- You are a true team player, and are comfortable with working in an international team.
- Strong customer focus and sales orientation.
- You are flexible and creative because things can be different tomorrow.
- You are fluent in English. A second language (Dutch, German, Spanish) is a good plus.
- An interesting, very international and professional working environment.
- Strong focus on personal development.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing and ambitious international technology company.
- A characteristic office in the Business Design Centre, Islington.
What we offer
Do you have the passion, talent and the personality, and do you also want to contribute to the success of the hundreds of StyleShoots customers worldwide? Then fill in the form below.