Technical Support employee
Travel the world installing spaceship-like machines at fashion companies.
About the job
We're hiring a Technical Support employee for a permanent position in our Haarlem office in The Netherlands. As part of our support and consulting team you’ll be the face of our company, assisting end users and system administrators resolve any issues they might have with our photo machines. You’ll be travelling the world, installing our high-end equipment on customer site.
StyleShoots’ revolutionary all-in-one photo machines are used by brands around the world to rapidly take pro-quality images of their products for e-commerce.
You’ll be stationed at StyleShoots’ Haarlem office with an international group of over 20 people managing design, development, sales, logistics and support.
Check out our latest product announcement video:
- Travelling around 50 days per year, installing StyleShoots machines around the world.
- Acting as first line customer support for our worldwide customer base.
- Working with customers’ IT departments to integrate our machines into their networking infrastructure.
- Assemble components for machines and accessories.
- Service visits.
What you'll be doing
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Dutch. German is a plus.
- Clear communication and polite attitude, with good ‘watercooler-talk’ social skills.
- Willing to travel internationally on an almost weekly basis.
- A technical background in IT system administration or similar with a thorough understanding of electronics, computers and networking is a big plus.
- Technical educated
- Physically strong.
- Team player.
- Driver’s license.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Company laptop and phone.
- Travel reimbursements.
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.