iOS / Swift Developer
Work in a small team with high responsibility, flexibility and freedom -
in the intersection of hardware and software where it's not 'just an app'.
About the job
Do you want to do something else than yet another social or banking app?
Do you want to work in a small autonomous team with high responsibility, job flexibility and freedom, with direct influence on key product decisions? Do you like to work in the intersection of hardware and software where it's not 'just an app'?
Are you fascinated by smooth animations, intuitive UI, gorgeous images and making mission-critical tools used to create millions of images?
Then this might be for you.
At StyleShoots we design and build high-scale robotic video and photo machines that are used by brands around the world to capture pro-quality images and video for e-commerce.
As a iOS Developer you’ll become an essential member of StyleShoots’ growing in-house software development team. You’ll be working at the forefront of imaging technology, helping to create incredible new ways to remove the technical boundaries from traditional studio photography.
You’ll be stationed at StyleShoots’ Haarlem office with an international group of over 20 people managing design, development, sales, logistics and support.
Check out the video showcasing our latest product, StyleShoots Live:
What you'll be doing
- Take a leading role in visual quality of photographic content, graphics, video and animation pipeline.
- Ensure a high level of visual design and fluid user experience, also beyond iPad and into the photo machines.
- Implement UI and code in iOS/MacOS apps using Swift.
- Codevelop Image/Video editing tools and asset management
- Design and developing video, image and animation editing applications on iOS.
Who you are
- Objective-C / C++ proficiency on macOS or iOS is a must.
- Swift coding experience is a strong plus.
- Professional background in visual quality.
- You love working in a small eager team without rigid time tracking or red tape.
- You are already living in The Netherlands or within the EU.
- Strong English proficiency - we're an international bunch.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- MacBook Pro company laptop.
- Travel reimbursements.
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Access to company profit sharing plan
- Flexible working hours
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days holiday