DevOps System Engineer
StyleShoots is hiring a DevOps System Engineer to invent and build
our cloud deployment and support mechanisms.
About the job
StyleShoots’ revolutionary all-in-one photo machines are used by brands around the world to rapidly take pro-quality images of their products for e-commerce. For our StyleShoots R&D team, we're looking for a DevOps System Engineer to take our testing, deployment, integration and maintenance to the next level.
As a DevOps System Engineer, one of your main responsibilities is to select, design, build and maintain software tools for our developers and support team. This includes automated testing, versioning, continuous automated deployment and quality monitoring of shipped products. You will be setting up a test array of hardware combinations to ensure all our customers' systems are compatible with our latest and greatest software.
You will ensure a smooth operation of our fleet of high-tech photo machines located at hundreds of clients throughout the world, shooting thousands of photos daily.
Watch the video about our latest robotic "smart studio":
Who you are
- A strong track-record in professional software operations and deployment (DevOps) including server setup from scratch, source code management, quality control, test-frameworks and continuous development and integration.
- System-level and network experience with OSX, UNIX, Linux and Windows, such as automated installation, scripting, configuration, unit-test creation and execution, security and performing remote updates.
- Professional experience with one or more of the languages used in the development stack at StyleShoots: C++, Java, (on OSX), Objective-C (iOS) and Python. However, it doesn’t really matter what you know now as long as your learning capabilities and track record are great.
- A lasersharp focus on shipping software and creating the best customer experience. Creating the maximum result with the minimum amount of effort. A systematic and empirical approach to solving problems.
- The ability to work close together with product developers and support. A passion for innovative, rock solid products that our users love.
- You should hold at least 2 years of full-time working experience. StyleShoots considers it an absolute plus if you have completed a BSc computer science program.
What we offer
- Salary depending on experience
- Company laptop
- Travel reimbursements
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks