Assist with a range of marketing activities - from creating graphics and video to writing and sharing content on social media
About the job
We're hiring a Marketing Intern for our Haarlem, The Netherlands office. You will be part of our super friendly marketing team doing things like graphic design - both digital and printed - and diving into a wide range of on and offline marketing activities.
Working closely together with our product development and marketing guys, you'll have the opportunity to actively contribute your own ideas and solutions. You’ll also have the chance to contribute to our in-house video production and you might even be involved in making slick GUIs for our cloud and iOS software.
Above all, it’s a role that evolves with the company's needs and your skills.
In the videos below, you can see our latest product introduction.
At StyleShoots we design and manufacture impressive all-in-one photo machines used by fashion brands and e-commerce businesses around the world to simplify and streamline the mass production of product images for their online stores. At Visual Retailing we design and sell software for 3D visualization of retail stores, range planning and virtual store communication through web and iPad for thousands of stores worldwide.
At our Haarlem office we’re an international group of 30 people managing design, development, sales, logistics and support. You will be joining our 4 person in-house marketing team designing and maintaining the websites, video production, graphic design, brochures and user interface design for both companies.
What you'll be doing
- Collaborating closely with the management of both StyleShoots and Visual Retailing.
- Working closely with our visual designer and copywriter
- Editing images in Adobe Photoshop, creating graphics in Illustrator and editing videos in Premiere.
- Creating and spread content via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Newsletters, etc.
- Researching PR opportunities and staying up to date with the latest industry developments
- Helping us come up with cool, innovative marketing initiatives
- A passion for marketing - especially in fashion & retail
- When you say ‘I don’t know’, you follow it up with ‘But I can find out'
- A nicely put together portfolio or examples of previous work
- Novice proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in video editing or will to learn
- English proficiency
- You are already living in The Netherlands or within the EU
What we offer
- Salary depending on skills and relevant experience.
- Access to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Travel reimbursements.
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks.